Summer Splash & Fantastic Summer Night
Everland Summer Splash, one of the main summer festivals at Everland, is held annually from June to August. The festival is packed with various programs like splash parades, fireworks and a 3-D mapping show held at night, and a new themed garden, featuring more hands-on contents for visitors.
06.16.2016 ~ 08.28.2016
199, Everland-ro, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 용인시 처인구 포곡읍 에버랜드로 199 (포곡읍)
– Splash parade
– Juke Box Season 3 & Atlantis Adventure
– Ever-blooming Summer
※Nighttime operating during the festival period from 10:00 to 22:00. From mid-July to mid-August, hours extended to 23:00.
One-day Ticket 52,000WON (adults) / 41,000WON (children)
Night Ticket 43,000WON (adults) / 34,000WON (children)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-320-5000(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Jeondae/Everland Station (YongIn EverLine), Exit 3.
– Take the shuttle bus to Everland (available 05:30-23:30).
1) Sinnonhyeon Station, Gangnam Station, Yangjae Station: Bus 5002
2) Pangyo, Segok-dong, Suseo Station, Songpa Station, Jamsil Station, Gangbyeon Station: Bus 5700
3) Sadang Station, Nambu Terminal (via Bundang and Gwangju): Bus 1500-2
4) Gangbyeon Station, Gangdong Station (via Gwangju): Bus 1113
** getting DISCOUNT from our BnBHero website >>
No1 in Korea / Private apartment, guesthouse & Hanok booking