SEA LIFE Busan Aquarium
The Busan Aquarium contains over 35,000 species of fish, algae, reptiles, and amphibians. This state-of-the-art facility is one of Korea’s top aquariums. The aquarium covers an area of 36,000 m2 and is spread over 3 underground levels and features an outdoor park. On the first underground level is a souvenir shop and several places to eat, while the B2 and B3 levels showcase the various exhibits. The third underground level boasts an 80m main (seabed) tunnel. The tunnel experience resembles a walk along the ocean floor with various sea creatures swimming above. This is a very popular area of the aquarium and is sure to amaze visitors. The simulator also stimulates the imagination and provides a unique feeling of life on the ocean floor.
N/A (Open all year round)
Fri-Sun, National Holidays 09:00-22:00
Peak Season (Jul, 21-Aug, 26; subject to change) 09:00-22:00
※ Last admission: 1 hour before closing time.
560 parking spaces
Individual – Adults 25,000 won / Children 19,000 won
The handicapped (individual) – Adults 18,000 won / Children 13,000 won
* Discounted rate is applied for 1 accompanied visitor for the handicapped.
* Group discounts: 20 people or more.
* Adults (ages 13 and more / Children (age 3-12)
* Children under 35 months old: 1 child can enter free if the guardian paid a full admission fee for adults ticket (ID check required) * Please visit the website for a greater variety of fee options.
* Varied fee is available online. Please, refer to the homepage.
* Experience facilities
Glass Bottom Boat, Shark Dive, 3D Rider, Audio Guide, etc.
* Busan Aquarium parking lot
1 hour-free parking available (1,000 won for each additional 30min)
* Designated parking lots by Busan Aquarium
1 hour, 30min-free parking available (1,000 won for each additional 30min)
※ Parking tickets must be stamped at either the Busan Aquarium ticket box or the souvenir shop.
※ Parking fees may vary during summer peak season.
Interpretation Services Offered
English, Japanese, Chinese
Baby Stroller Rentals
Not permitted Directions
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 5.
Walk 600m towards Haeundae Beach.
266, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan
부산광역시 해운대구 해운대해변로 266 (중동)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-740-1700 (Korean, English)