An old Korean woman opened this sandwich shop to make ends meet when her husband
was diagnosed with a severe health condition. This woman has gone a long way from her
small street food stall outside “Chungjoo University” in Seoul, to a majot franchise in Korea
and a new location in Los Angelas California. Isaac toast is 12 years success and happiness
sandwhich shop in Korea where You can find it anywhere in Korea.
Issac Toast and Coffee is quite odd concept:
A little sandwich with eggs, corn, pickles and cabbage
[ your choice of meat, honey and butter] but it was delicious!
But Issac toast & coffee is famous among Korean as well as foreigners who travel in Korea describe as
“Best breakfast or Must Try Toast In Korea”
- Bulgalbi MVP (Bulgalbi + Egg + Cabbage + Pickle + Cheddar Cheese)
- Bulgogi MVP (Bulgogi + Egg + Cabbage + Pickle + Cheddar Cheese)
- Hot chicken MVP (Hot chicken + Egg + Cabbage + Pickle + Cheddar Cheese)
- Bacon Best (Bacon + Egg + Cabbage + Raddish slice + Cheddar Cheese)
- Spicy cutlet (Spicy cutlet + Cabbage + Cheddar Cheese)
- Double Cheese Potato (Hash brown + Cream cheese + Cheddar cheese)
- Bacon Cheese bagle / muffin
The price of Issac Toast & Coffee is reasonable which cost 1800won-3500won.
[Recommend Bulgogi Mvp to those who able to eat Beef]
For Finding Issac Toast & Coffee is every where in Korea.
[ Seoul, Busan, Paju, Daejeon, Gimpo, Ulsan, Daegu, Ilsan, Incheon and moreeeeeeee]
But In “SEOUL” you can find it around
[ Myeongdong, Hongdae, Ehwa Woman University, and moreeeeee]
- Myeong-dong 1st branch (105 Toegye-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul)
- Myeongdong 2nd branch (17-1 Myeongdong 10-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul)