1. Does the package include the entrance to the theme park, botanical garden & snow slide?
It’s all included in the Everland Daily Pass. All of our Everland shuttle bus & ticket package related products include an Everland Daily Pass which has access to those as well.
2. How do I reserve/book the package?
Please kindly process your reservation online at ➡ Everland Shuttle Bus & Discount Ticket Package by (1) choosing your ticket type and date, then (2) your departure location. Please also make the payment online using your Credit Card or Paypal.
3. How do I collect my tickets?
Follow the tour staff to Everland gate to receive paper ticket.
4. How do I use the email voucher?
Please present the email voucher on your mobile phone to the tour staff or bus driver before boarding the bus. When you’ve arrived at Everland, please follow the tour staff to the entrance. At the entrance, you will receive paper ticket.
5. How long does it take from Seoul to Everland?
The bus journey takes approximately 70-80 mins from Central Seoul, assuming perfect and smooth road conditions. The journey might take longer if there is heavy traffic.
6. What time does the bus leave for return? And where?
Please refer to each product page for return time. You need to board where you were dropped off earlier in the morning. Please confirm with the driver or guide the exact return time. Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to take a photo of the appointed area when you drop off. Please be on time as the bus does not wait!
7. Can my return destination be different from my pickup point?
Your return destination is flexible. However, please double check with the staff.
8. What if it seems that it might rain on the day I visit Everland? Can I postpone or cancel?
Everyone feels differently about weather conditions. Some may think it’s raining too much to spend a day at the theme park while others feel it’s okay.
- Date and/or any other changes are available until 3 days (by 4pm K.S.T.) prior to travel date.
– Change requests received after 4 pm 3 days prior to travel date may not be accepted.
Only in case of government-issued warning for natural disaster, free date change or cancellation will be allowed.
9. Is Everland open during public holidays like Chinese New Year, Christmas, Chuseok etc?
Everland is open 365 days a year, even during public holidays. Should there be any emergency situations that Everland has to close, we will inform you according to as soon as possible. But that has never happened before, though.
10. Which one do you recommend? Lotte World? or Everland?
– very accessible, as it is situated on Subway Line 2
– indoor section good for bad weather
– smaller area, easier to walk
– largest in Korea, attractions are spread out
– more variety of rides
– bigger scale
11. Do you provide private transportation to Everland?
For private van hire to Everland, please visit here!
12. Related Product
- 40% Everland discount Ticket
– Person (3yrs+): US$ 31.77
- 40% Everland discount Ticket + Shutte Bus Package (From Myeongdong, Hongdae, Dongdaemun H&C Park)
– Person (3yrs+): US$ 44.75
- 40% Everland discount Ticket + Everland full day bus Package (early return or late return until fireworks)
– Person (3yrs+): US$ 44.75
- Everland Daily Pass + Yongin Central COOP Hotel Package (Close to Everland ! )
– Person (3yrs+): US$ 95.75
- Everland & Caribbean Bay Ticket Combo and Shuttle Bus Package
– Person (3yrs+): US$ 58.18