Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain is the world’s longest bridge fountain. The fountain is programmed to play different shows during the day and night. During the day, the fountain shows a hundred different configurations meant to evoke waving willow branches and willow leaves. When the sun goes down, 200 lights illuminate the fountain as it sends up dancing, rainbow-colored jets of water in the air in synchronization with music.
The park also has outdoor stage, eco-observatory and picnic spots.
April-June, September-October (Duration: 20 min)
Weekdays: 12:00, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
Weekends: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
July-August (Duration: 20 min)
Weekdays: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
Weekends: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30
* Please be advised that operating hours are subject to change due to weather conditions or internal events.
*For detailed information, please refer to Homepage (Korean only).
823 parking spaces
* Operating hours
1,000 won for first 30min.
200 won for each additional 10min.
* Daily parking (24hr): 10,000 won
* Monthly parking: 50,000 won
Facilities for the Handicapped
Wheelchair rental services (Information Center in Banpo Hangang Park)
Reservation Info. for Natives
– Online booking available at www.elandcruise.com/
– Reservations are required for all meal cruises (cruise ride with buffet style meals)
– On-site tickets are available for cruises, concerts and performances only. Reservation can be made as well.
* For more information, please visit http://itowa.tistory.com/645
Baby Stroller Rentals
Available (Information Center in Banpo Hangang Park)
Dongjak Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1 or 2.
Express Bus Terminal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3,7 or 9), Exit 8-1.
– Go straight for 250m, and turn right at the Express Bus Terminal 4-way intersection.
– Continue going straight for 400m and cross the street at the crosswalk.
– Go straight through the underpass to arrive at the park.
Take Bus 405 or 8340 and get off at Banpo Hangang Park.
Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul-si
서울 서초구 반포동
Architectural & Sculptural Highlights
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3780-0578 (Korean)